Clinics and Services
We offer a range of clinics and services including those below. For more information, please visit our Health Review and Assessment Clinic Room.
If you would like to attend any of the below clinics, please visit our Consulting Room.
All GP practices are contracted to provide essential services, that is basic treatment for ill people.
We also provide the following additional services:
- Child health surveillance, together with the health visitor.
- Contraceptive services – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a contraceptive pill review, please complete our Contraceptive Pill Review form.
- Maternity services in antenatal and postnatal period.
- Immunisations in relation to travel. Not all travel immunisations are available on the NHS; please make an appointment at our travel clinic running on the last Wednesday of each month, in the surgery for more details.
- Cervical smears.
- Freezing of warts and other skin lesions
We also provide the following enhanced services:
- An annual flu immunisation programme to protect the elderly and at risk.
- Regular monitoring by blood and urine tests for patients on a range of drugs for arthritis and bowel problems.
- Annual reviews for patients with chronic diseases.
- A methadone substitution programme for patients with drug addiction problems.
- Well woman clinic – by appointment with the practice nurse.
- Antenatal clinic – by appointment with the midwife – telephone 0141 232 4005.
- Child health clinic (under fives) – drop in clinic Thursday at main health centre reception 13:00 to 14:30.
- Diabetic clinic – by appointment only.
- Asthma clinic – by appointment only. If you have been advised by the surgery to submit an annual review of your asthma symptoms. please complete our Asthma Review form.
- Drugs clinic – Friday mornings by appointment only.
If you require vaccinations relating to foreign travel you need to make an appointment for advice at our travel clinic ran by our practice nurse. This clinic is held on the last Wednesday of the month. Please note that we cannot offer appointments for travel vaccines out with this clinic.
It is important to make this appointment as early as possible at least 6 weeks before you travel. To help the travel nurses assess your travel needs it is important that they are in receipt of the Travel Risk Assessment form before your appointment.